Originally published 11/17/2015
A classicist says Ferguson’s history is all bolloxed up.
Originally published 10/28/2015
If You Think the Issue of Our Time Is the Relationship Between “Islam and the West” You Need to Read This
How a two-century old diary of a Muslim visitor to England challenges our perceptions.
Originally published 10/22/2015
And it's undermining our understanding at every turn.
- A Photo of Billy the Kid Bought for $10 at a Flea Market May Be Worth Millions
- Twitter Is Full of Fake History Photos
- The new Museum of the Bible confronts the challenge of presenting slavery and the Confederacy
- Al Franken Could Face an Ethics Committee Investigation
- New Ulysses Grant presidential library at home in the South
- Gar Alperovitz is still pushing to make America more democratic
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran