by Mark Humphries
A classicist says Ferguson’s history is all bolloxed up.
If You Think the Issue of Our Time Is the Relationship Between “Islam and the West” You Need to Read This
by Nile Green
How a two-century old diary of a Muslim visitor to England challenges our perceptions.
by Karine Walther
And it's undermining our understanding at every turn.
- Odds of a Contested November Election Are on the Rise
- Penguin Classics and Others Work to Diversify Offerings From the Canon
- Coping With Coronavirus Disappointments: Five Lessons From Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Case Against Waging ‘War’ on the Coronavirus
- Helen Hunt Brings Trailblazing War Journalist to Life in "World On Fire"
- And The Winners of the 2020 Anisfield-Wolf Book Awards Are ...
- AHA's Committee on LGBT History Announces Hardship Grants
- What Both the Left and the Right Get Wrong About the Coronavirus Economic Crisis
- As COVID-19 Spreads, Mary Barra Needs To Denounce Trump As Bad For Capitalism
- Pandemics and the Shape of Human History