Originally published 10/17/2015
Speakers include: Corey Robin (CUNY), Leo Ribuffo (GW), Claire Potter (New School), David Ferriero (Archivist of the United States), and Russell Jacoby (Author of The Last Intellectuals).
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term