SOURCE: The Washington Times
November 30, 2019
by Andrew Blake
Trump may have beaten Lincoln as a "better president" to some GOP members, but 59% of GOP faithful say Reagan still was better than Trump
by Wendy Melillo
One lesson is already clear: We expect too much from polls.
by Robert Wuthnow (Interview)
It was in 1976 when pollsters suddenly discovered the evangelical vote.
- The Titanic Wreck Will Now Be Protected Under a 'Momentous Agreement' With the U.S.
- Arrested for having sex with men, this gay civil rights leader could finally be pardoned in California
- Ancient aboriginal aquaculture system older than Stonehenge uncovered by Australia wildfires
- How the Government Came to Decide the Color of Your Food
- In 1851, a Maryland Farmer Tried to Kidnap Free Blacks in Pennsylvania. He Wasn’t Expecting the Neighborhood to Fight Back
- The Way We Write History Has Changed
- Rethinking How We Train Historians
- Building a digital archive for decaying paper documents, preserving centuries of records about enslaved people
- The Radical Lives of Abolitionists
- National Security Archive Releases USCYBERCOM documents which shed new light on the campaign to counter ISIS in cyberspace