Anti Defamation League
Originally published 01/13/2017
The comparison "coarsens our discourse and diminishes the horror of the Holocaust."
Originally published 07/07/2015
An interview with the Anti-Defamation League’s Abraham Foxman, who’s retiring after 50 years service.
- Robert Dallek says Trump isn’t qualified to be president
- Oxford backs historian after he’s criticized for saying guilt around British colonialism may have gone too far
- From Two Scholars, African-American Folk Tales for the Next Generation
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.