George Whitefield, Hero of the Revolution?
by Jessica M. Parr
As independence was declared, and the new country sought to frame its new political and social identity, there was even more of a need to construct an American religious identity.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida