Originally published 07/28/2017
KGB defector Yuri Nosenko was imprisoned after the CIA grew suspicious of claims he had intimate information regarding the assassination.
Originally published 09/20/2016
John A. Nagy
Concerned about spies from the beginning of the war, his policy was to feed them false information.
Originally published 09/26/2014
In World War II these Two British Sisters Worked as Spies. Then the War Ended and so Did Their Chance for a Liberated Life
If caught the female agents were given the same treatment as their male counterparts. Many of the women were captured, some were tortured and others executed.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea