Originally published 07/28/2017
KGB defector Yuri Nosenko was imprisoned after the CIA grew suspicious of claims he had intimate information regarding the assassination.
Originally published 09/20/2016
John A. Nagy
Concerned about spies from the beginning of the war, his policy was to feed them false information.
Originally published 09/26/2014
In World War II these Two British Sisters Worked as Spies. Then the War Ended and so Did Their Chance for a Liberated Life
If caught the female agents were given the same treatment as their male counterparts. Many of the women were captured, some were tortured and others executed.
- Secret memo shows bipartisanship during Watergate succession crisis
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s portrait in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term