Originally published 08/27/2016
In Alabama, Bryan Stevenson is saving inmates from execution and memorializing the darkest episodes of America’s past.
Originally published 10/01/2015
George Stinney was one of the 4% of executed people who are completely innocent. His crime was being black in the forties. He was 14.
Originally published 09/02/2014
We have spent two centuries trying to put people to death without putting them in discomfort. And it hasn't worked.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield