Originally published 07/14/2014
‘Blood Feud’ vs. ‘Hard Choices’ in Hillary Clinton Book Battle
Originally published 07/08/2014
Joseph A. Palermo
"Since many of the neocons cut their teeth inside the Reagan administration, it's hard to believe they were unacquainted with the 'strategic' contours of the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s."
Originally published 07/07/2014
Are Neocons Getting Ready to Ally With Hillary Clinton?
- Memorial to honor 4,000 victims of lynching to be built in Montgomery, Alabama
- Study: Inequality is a phenomenon of the past 10,000 years
- From 200 Years Ago, a Lesson About Mass Killings
- The New York Times journalist who secretly led the charge against liberal media bias
- A history lesson: Do tax cuts pay for themselves?
- Daniel Pipes backs Trump decision on Jerusalem
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester
- Black South African scholars urged to correct white historians’ distortion
- At Columbia, Three Women, 30 Years and a Pattern of Harassment
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”