A Provocateur’s Book on Hillary Clinton Overtakes Her Memoir in SalesBreaking News
tags: Hillary Clinton, Neocons
Of all the headaches of her current book tour — the declining sales, the constant travel, the interviews that generated unkind headlines about her family’s wealth — this one may sting Hillary Rodham Clinton the most: Her memoir, “Hard Choices,” has just been toppled from its spot on the best-seller list by a sensational Clinton account by her longtime antagonist Edward Klein.
It is a powerful statement about today’s publishing realities that Mr. Klein’s book, a 320-page unauthorized and barely sourced account full of implausible passages, including one about a physical altercation between Mrs. Clinton and President Obama, has landed atop the New York Times best-seller list, knocking “Hard Choices” to No. 2.
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi