Originally published 07/29/2014
That’s just one of the many interesting questions addressed in an exhibit on World War I now on display in Berlin.
Originally published 06/13/2014
Efforts to confront today’s “boy problem” in public education suffer from a want of historical perspective.
- Economist disputes Nial Ferguson's claim that the Fed is to blame for the stock market’s volatility
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama