Originally published 07/29/2014
That’s just one of the many interesting questions addressed in an exhibit on World War I now on display in Berlin.
Originally published 06/13/2014
Efforts to confront today’s “boy problem” in public education suffer from a want of historical perspective.
- Historians gloss over too many unpalatable truths, Antony Beevor says
- Historian shares his own experience with mental illness
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?