Originally published 07/29/2014
That’s just one of the many interesting questions addressed in an exhibit on World War I now on display in Berlin.
Originally published 06/13/2014
Efforts to confront today’s “boy problem” in public education suffer from a want of historical perspective.
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic