Originally published 06/30/2015
Nancy C. Unger
The winner should be someone who fought for everyone’s rights
Originally published 07/29/2014
That’s just one of the many interesting questions addressed in an exhibit on World War I now on display in Berlin.
Originally published 06/13/2014
Efforts to confront today’s “boy problem” in public education suffer from a want of historical perspective.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments