Originally published 09/25/2017
Here’s what they’re saying.
Originally published 12/28/2016
Other American administrations regularly have abstained or supported U.N. resolutions critical of Israeli policy.
Originally published 09/12/2016
Nicola Perugini and Neve Gordon
State-sanctioned ethnic cleansing and human rights violations are what enabled the Jewish settlers to occupy lands.
Originally published 03/24/2015
The most recent Israeli election compels Zionists to examine our principles.
Originally published 11/27/2013
The real issue for Netanyahu is his determination to maintain Israel's monopoly as the region's only nuclear power.
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz