Originally published 06/19/2017
Not Until the Loving Decision Legalizing Interracial Marriage Did the Supreme Court Denounce White Supremacy
What does that tell you?
Originally published 07/17/2014
You know the bride’s name, but probably get her history wrong.
Originally published 11/14/2013
Sex between white men and black women has been a feature of this country literally since its inception.
Originally published 06/15/2017
You remember the 4 stages, right? Oil, annual, psychosexual, and nonmanual.
- Historian Daniel K. Williams says Democrats have a religion problem
- Bill O’Reilly – America’s best-selling “historian” – ridiculed in Harper’s for writing bad history
- Largest history festival is the UK criticized for being white and male
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
- Harvard's Moshik Temkin pens op ed in the NYT warning historians not to use analogies