SOURCE: History Extra
Seven leading historians assess whether we are witnessing the dawn of a new era of extremism.
by Richard Drake
It started with a treaty few in the West even remember: The Treaty of Sèvres (1920)
SOURCE: The New Republic
by Michael Kazin
How unpopular opinions move history forward.
- The War (Not The Flu) That Saved The World Series
- ‘Unworthy Republic’ Takes an Unflinching Look at Indian Removal in the 1830s
- The Unlikely Story Behind Japanese Americans' Campaign For Reparations
- The U.S. Government Has Mobilized Private Companies to Face Crises Before. Here’s What to Know
- A Side Effect of Remote Teaching During Covid-19? Videos That Can Be Weaponized