Franklin D. Roosevelt
Originally published 09/02/2014
While conservatives love to beat up on the SNAP program, there's an awkward little fact that might horrify them.
Originally published 04/16/2014
History explains the real differences between Obama and our liberal icons.
Originally published 02/07/2014
The greatest comeback in American political history?
Originally published 10/25/2013
Was the 1940 presidential election the most important in American history?
- Number of women leaders around the world has grown, but they’re still a small group
- Say goodbye to the weirdest border dispute in the world
- Harvard acquires Thoreau's notes on the death of Margaret Fuller
- It’s a national historic site, but hardly anybody visits the Idaho internment camp where thousands of Japanese Americans were incarcerated in WW II
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- Richard Rothstein says government policy created ghettos
- The Islamic historian who can explain why some states fail and others succeed
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems