by Naomi Oreskes
Why “Politically Motivated” Science Is Good Science
Dr. Oreskes is fast becoming one of the biggest names in climate science by using historical scholarship to take on denialists.
SOURCE: The Guardian
Professor Naomi Oreskes says actions of climate denialists are laying the foundations for the government interventions they fear the most.
by David Austin Walsh
The acclaimed historian of science spent fifteen years at UC San Diego.
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel