Originally published 12/16/2013
Seymour Hersh remains the true giant of investigative journalism.
Originally published 09/22/2013
The Atlantic discusses modern journalism and national security via a censored article on the Manhattan Project in the 1940s.
Originally published 07/08/2013
“Why the officer stopped you is beyond me, but what the officer discovered is something of interest, especially for national security... It’s not every day you see someone traveling with information like this.”
Originally published 04/28/2013
Image via Shutterstock.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
- Historian and raconteur Raychauduri dies in UK
- Group is drawing attention to the historic swath between Gettysburg and Monticello
- Conference delves into effects of climate change on native people
- History professor says the Vikings never came to Newfoundland
- NYT praises James McPherson for finding a way to remain objective about Jeff Davis