Originally published 12/16/2013
Seymour Hersh remains the true giant of investigative journalism.
Originally published 09/22/2013
The Atlantic discusses modern journalism and national security via a censored article on the Manhattan Project in the 1940s.
Originally published 07/08/2013
“Why the officer stopped you is beyond me, but what the officer discovered is something of interest, especially for national security... It’s not every day you see someone traveling with information like this.”
Originally published 04/28/2013
Image via Shutterstock.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama
- Turning West, Historians Take a Wider View of Early America