Originally published 04/19/2017
Louis A. Ferleger and Jonathan R. Zatlin
Some of our trading partners aren’t playing fair. Case in point: Germany.
Originally published 02/03/2017
Louis Ferleger and Jay Mandle
What’s he’s done is pit low-wage workers in the USA against lower-wage workers in foreign countries. This is an old trick.
Originally published 08/04/2016
Along with immigration, “free trade” is now the foremost symbol of a supposed either/or choice between globalism and nationalism.
Originally published 03/13/2013
Scientists from Illinois have found a rare, 600-year-old Chinese coin on the Kenyan island of Manda.The Field Museum in Chicago announced the find Wednesday. The joint expedition was led by Chapurukha Kusimba of the museum and Sloan Williams of the University of Illinois-Chicago. Researchers say the coin proves trade existed between China and eastern Africa decades before European explorers set sail....
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz