We Must Stop Valuing Guns More Than People
by Greg Bailey
Fom garlic festivals to shopping malls, from schools and churches and synagogues, there is a darkness in the soul of America.
SOURCE: The New Yorker
How the Trail of American White Supremacy Led to El Paso
We invariably find ourselves locked in conflict with dangerous men intoxicated with their own sense of mission, and drunkenly believing that the only problem with the past is that we ever departed from it at all.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations