Originally published 03/11/2014
New research indicates that cohabitation does not cause divorce.
Originally published 11/26/2013
Marriage increasingly seen out of reach to all but educated elite.
Originally published 10/02/2013
One of the editors of the new Cambridge History of Australia is the prolific and left leaning academic professor Stuart Macintyre.
Originally published 08/12/2014
Why are married people richer and divorced people poorer? Two factors contribute heavily to the financial decline surrounding divorce: losing the inherent wealth-creation aspects of marriage, and State-imposed costs such as alimony and “the divorce industry.” It is therefore not surprising to find out that it is government's control over marriage that is the culprit.
- King Tutankhamun did not die in chariot crash, virtual autopsy reveals
- Easter Island’s ancient inhabitants weren’t so isolated after all
- Turin shroud was made for medieval Easter ritual, historian says
- Japanese Village Grappling With Wartime Sins Comes Under Attack
- Gestapo Imposter Tricked Nazi Sympathizers in WWII
- Turning West, Historians Take a Wider View of Early America
- History to Launch Online Course for College Credit
- 33.3 million viewers tuned in for 'The Roosevelts' documentary series
- Eric Foner debunks Underground Railroad myth
- Juan Cole claims the Arab Spring is still promising. Doubters say he’s naive.