Originally published 03/25/2014
The most comprehensive study of Saudi textbooks ever commissioned by the U.S. government was completed at the end of 2012, but to this date the State Department has kept it from the public.
Originally published 03/11/2014
Saudi Arabia's religious authorities have angered both locals and archeologists alike after they removed gravestones from a 3,000-year-old burial site in the city of al-Baha.
Originally published 11/27/2013
For the Saudis, money can't buy everything.
Originally published 02/12/2013
Satellite image (from Bing) of what could be the two-year-old U.S. drone base in Saudi Arabia.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
- Black studies professor in the middle of exploding scandal at the University of North Carolina
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China