by Ronald L. Feinman
Arthur Schlesinger Jr’s Imperial Presidency is now just the prelude to a far greater constitutional crisis that is possibly transforming the Presidency and destroying the separation of powers and checks and balances created by the Founding Fathers in 1787.
SOURCE: The Conversation
by Chris Edelson
If President Trump does declare an emergency, the question is: Will Congress use the power available to it, or will it play the role of passive spectator?
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?