University of Michigan
Originally published 11/27/2017
University of Michigan’s Victor Lieberman objects that he was silenced at a debate over divestment from Israel
"This is not a partisan but a serious national concern. So far this year alone, at least 29 speakers have been disinvited or prevented from speaking on college campuses."
Originally published 04/11/2017
The answer is Heather Ann Thompson for her book on the Attica Prison uprising.
- Turnover In Trump's White House Is 'Record-Setting,' And It Isn't Even Close
- The History Of Government Shutdowns In The U.S.
- Unhealthiest presidents in U.S. history
- ‘Make it right’: Descendants of slaves demand restitution from Georgetown
- See How Trump's Approval Rating Stacks Up Against Other Presidents After One Year
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield