US seeks to stop Geronimo lawsuit
They are also seeking the return of body parts they say were stolen in 1918 or 1919 by a secret society at Yale University known as Skull and Bones.
But justice officials say the law cited by the plaintiffs is not applicable.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 6/25/2009
No one else will comment on this, it's only a Native American's bones, but let's say Somalia wanted the bones of a black man brought home to them, the media would rend their clothing and bewail the injustice and demand funding and rules would be bent to arrange it. Geronimo's bones should rest with those of his ancestors, all turning to dust in their time.
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project
- At Auschwitz-Birkenau, Preserving a Site and a Ghastly Inventory