US seeks to stop Geronimo lawsuit
They are also seeking the return of body parts they say were stolen in 1918 or 1919 by a secret society at Yale University known as Skull and Bones.
But justice officials say the law cited by the plaintiffs is not applicable.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 6/25/2009
No one else will comment on this, it's only a Native American's bones, but let's say Somalia wanted the bones of a black man brought home to them, the media would rend their clothing and bewail the injustice and demand funding and rules would be bent to arrange it. Geronimo's bones should rest with those of his ancestors, all turning to dust in their time.
- National Security Archive Sues State Department Over Kissinger Telephone Messages
- White House March to stop ISIS from destroying what remains of Mesopotamian Civilization
- Scholars, Writers and Thinkers Call for Academic Freedom in Thailand
- Stanford’s Ian Morris says technology is changing the human animal
- Yale historian traces the establishment of slavery plantations to a taste for sugar