Demjanjuk Lands in Munich
The aircraft taxied directly into the Lufthansa hangar at 9.15 a.m. local time accompanied by police cars and ambulances. Demjanjuk was brought to the remand prison at Stadelheim in Munich, where he is to undergo a medical examination. An investigating judge will formally issue him with an arrest warrant later on Tuesday.
comments powered by Disqus
john richard barker - 5/16/2009
indeed! we can only hope. can u imagine the american politicians and policymakers, past and present, who should be on planes going to the four corners of the earth to be tried for their crimes against humanity and war crimes?
Donald Wolberg - 5/15/2009
Justice layed is indeed justice denied. The sadness of course is that the men, women and children behind the wire in the camps this man served, were denied life and he managed to have a life. But justice will in the end prevail.
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project
- At Auschwitz-Birkenau, Preserving a Site and a Ghastly Inventory