Demjanjuk Lands in MunichBreaking News
The aircraft taxied directly into the Lufthansa hangar at 9.15 a.m. local time accompanied by police cars and ambulances. Demjanjuk was brought to the remand prison at Stadelheim in Munich, where he is to undergo a medical examination. An investigating judge will formally issue him with an arrest warrant later on Tuesday.
comments powered by Disqus
john richard barker - 5/16/2009
indeed! we can only hope. can u imagine the american politicians and policymakers, past and present, who should be on planes going to the four corners of the earth to be tried for their crimes against humanity and war crimes?
Donald Wolberg - 5/15/2009
Justice layed is indeed justice denied. The sadness of course is that the men, women and children behind the wire in the camps this man served, were denied life and he managed to have a life. But justice will in the end prevail.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”