Abraham Lincoln's deathbed DNA to be tested for possible cancer (video)Breaking News
Inside this unassuming northeast Philadelphia Civil War museum, a strip of bloodstained pillowcase may answer a mystery that could change how we view one of our greatest presidents, Abraham Lincoln. Museum Vice President Andy Waskie says"This is a piece or strip of the pillowcase from the Peterson house in Washington upon which Lincoln's head rested after he's been shot at Ford's Theater across the street, soaked with his blood."
The Grand Army of the Republic Civil War museum says deep in those pillow fibers is Lincoln's DNA. And while other Civil War memorabilia at the museum, like John Wilkes Booth's handcuffs he intended to use on President Lincoln that night, might be more visually stimulating, it was the pillowcase that caught the eye of cardiologist and Lincoln historian, Dr. John Sotos. Sotos has long theorized that Lincoln had MEN2B, a fatal cancer gene....
comments powered by Disqus
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Transcribed Document: Soviet Politburo Discussed CIA Billion Dollar Spy Adolf Tolkachev
- Pentagon withholds Iraq War photos showing detainee abuse
- These Rebels Have Amassed A Library From Syria’s Ruins
- Was 1916 fire at Canadian Parliament set by German saboteur?
- United Nations Calls On U.S. To Pay African Americans Reparations For Slavery
- Juan Cole says America’s inclination to turn to the military started with Manifest Destiny
- History Jobs Drop
- Paul Krugman gives credence to Robert J. Gordon's pessimism about American economic growth
- Harvard President Drew Faust Condemns Free Tuition Proposal from Outsider Overseers Ticket
- Andrew Roberts says Trump is the Mussolini of America with double the vulgarity