Germany bans 'Nazi youth group'Breaking News
The Homeland-Faithful German Youth (HDJ) taught children as young as six that foreigners and Jews were a threat to the "German nation", officials said.
Police have also raided the offices and houses of the group's leaders in four states in connection with the ban.
The HDJ said it was a "youth group for environment, community and homeland".
But at its special holiday camps, children were taught elements of "racial ideology", including the "purity of blood" and "the continuation of the German race", with the aim of forming a neo-Nazi elite, the interior ministry said.
comments powered by Disqus
Thaddeus Brodrick Noble - 4/6/2009
The "occupied" German government is just scared to death that someone might promote "German pride" in future generations of it's citizens.
The "rubber stamp" rabble they have for a present goverment is far past a international joke.
The war is over folks, time to go home, let the citizens elect their own officals and get on with their lives and position in the world. They don't need foreign troops there anymore nor do they need to continue to suffer and be consistently humilitated by their ZOG officals and their pathetic "Toady" Merkel
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments