Jewish groups denounce Oliphant Gaza cartoonBreaking News
The syndicated cartoon published Wednesday in newspapers across the country depicts a goose-stepping uniformed figure wheeling the Jewish symbol as it menaces a small female figure labeled "Gaza."
The Los Angeles-based Simon Wiesenthal Center, a Jewish rights group with more than 400,000 members in the United States, said the cartoon is meant to denigrate and demonize Israel.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 4/1/2009
That Isra-El* demonized itself by its atrocious and vicious actions against the large scale prison that is Gaza. Hamas is rightly faulted for those pathetic and frightening missiles which are pale ghosts in comparison to the rain of fire from the arsenal of the "Prince of God"* like an Abrams tank against a peasant in a walled off place with a pellet gun. No match and this David is being slowly killed by the Goliath. One semite against another semite makes it what?
- Why Trump Would Almost Certainly Be Violating the Constitution If He Continues to Own His Businesses
- Remembering Pearl Harbor Brings ‘Date Which Will Live in Infamy’ to Virtual Reality
- Will Trump back women’s museum?
- New scholarship coming to Mormon lessons, but will instructors really teach it?
- Why the history of slavery in the US South is taking centre stage once again
- Novelist says History classes are our best hope for teaching Americans to question fake news and Donald Trump
- National Book Award winner Ibram X. Kendi is youngest in 30 years in the non-fiction category
- Historian Volker Ullrich’s book on the rise of Hitler is spookily relevant
- People are still talking about historian Mark Lilla’s NYT op ed 2 weeks after it was published
- Rick Perlstein says Trump’s election confirms a paranoid trend in the GOP