British bishop sacked over Holocaust claimsBreaking News
Richard Williamson, who at the weekend defied the Pope's demand that he recant his views, was forced out as director of the seminary in Argentina by the breakaway Catholic faction of which he is a member, the Society of St. Pius X.
The Cambridge-educated cleric attracted global condemnation last month when he publicly dismissed the fact that the Nazis used gas chambers and insisted that rather than murdering six million Jews, they killed at most 300,000.
The society's South America head, Father Christian Bouchacourt, called Williamson's remarks "inopportune".
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 2/13/2009
You know the forgotten part of the Holocaust---all those targeted but not Jews including homosexuals, Romany and anyone else not part of the pure way of the 'Aryan' kind of mentality.
It is a crime what happened to the Jews, it is also a crime for any one else to ignore what was done to 6 million other human beings as well as per this article. Never again? Not at this rate.
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family