'Father' of Pakistan's atom bomb freedBreaking News
"The petitioner is declared a free citizen and writ petition is disposed off," said a written order issued by the court.
Khan has been effectively under house arrest in Islamabad since February 2004, when he confessed on television to sending nuclear secrets to Iran, Libya and North Korea, although he retracted his remarks later.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 2/13/2009
For extraordinary rendition then this is it. Like when the Israelis took Eichman from Argentina so it would be for any reasonable police operation to whisk Khan away to the Hauge for trial for international crimes.
scott daniel kulm - 2/6/2009
Khan should probably go to jail for all that he did and the giverment needs to know that.
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook