'Father' of Pakistan's atom bomb freedBreaking News
"The petitioner is declared a free citizen and writ petition is disposed off," said a written order issued by the court.
Khan has been effectively under house arrest in Islamabad since February 2004, when he confessed on television to sending nuclear secrets to Iran, Libya and North Korea, although he retracted his remarks later.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 2/13/2009
For extraordinary rendition then this is it. Like when the Israelis took Eichman from Argentina so it would be for any reasonable police operation to whisk Khan away to the Hauge for trial for international crimes.
scott daniel kulm - 2/6/2009
Khan should probably go to jail for all that he did and the giverment needs to know that.
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian