Elder Bush says he'd like to see Jeb in the White House
He said that he thought that his son Jeb, the former governor of Florida, should consider seeking the seat that Senator Mel Martinez of that state will vacate in 2010.
He then added,"I'd like to see him run for president some day."
The former president, who is 84, had just been talking about what he considered the many unfair attacks on his son George. Indeed, on NBC, Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the majority leader, refused Sunday to retract his assessment that the younger Bush was"the worst president we've ever had."
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic