Elder Bush says he'd like to see Jeb in the White HouseBreaking News
He said that he thought that his son Jeb, the former governor of Florida, should consider seeking the seat that Senator Mel Martinez of that state will vacate in 2010.
He then added,"I'd like to see him run for president some day."
The former president, who is 84, had just been talking about what he considered the many unfair attacks on his son George. Indeed, on NBC, Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the majority leader, refused Sunday to retract his assessment that the younger Bush was"the worst president we've ever had."
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch Robert Kennedy Push Gun Control In Same Town As Recent Mass Shooting
- October is LGBT History Month
- Textbook publisher apologizes for passage referring to slavery as immigration
- ISIS Destroys Triumphal Arches in Palmyra, Syria
- Finally some good news for history grads
- Historians issue statement in support of European migrants
- Intellectual historians to gather in October
- Yuri N. Afanasyev, Historian Who Repudiated Communism, Dies at 81