India moustaches 'face the chop'Breaking News
It says that the country's famous facial hairs are disappearing as India enters the clean-shaven digital age.
The book says that the traditional belief that facial hair is a sign of virility appears to be facing the chop.
It says that young people in particular do not want an itchy moustache or beard which they think makes them look old.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"