One-fifth of Ming Dynasty Great Wall in Inner Mongolia goneBreaking News
The vanished parts were 157.515 km long, said Tala, head of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regional Institute of Cultural and Historical Relics and Archaeology.
The statistics were based on newly-released survey results from the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regional Surveying and Mapping Bureau and the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regional Institute of Aerial Remote Sensing, Surveying and Mapping, he said.
comments powered by Disqus
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian
- Holocaust historian 'will quit US' if Trump is elected