One-fifth of Ming Dynasty Great Wall in Inner Mongolia goneBreaking News
The vanished parts were 157.515 km long, said Tala, head of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regional Institute of Cultural and Historical Relics and Archaeology.
The statistics were based on newly-released survey results from the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regional Surveying and Mapping Bureau and the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regional Institute of Aerial Remote Sensing, Surveying and Mapping, he said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Children should be taught about suffering under the British Empire, Jeremy Corbyn says
- Collateral damage: A brief history of U.S. mistakes at war
- East Germany's secrets are slowly being revealed
- William Buckley's FBI files released
- Graphic of the Week: Browse An Archive of 170,000 Depression-Era Photos
- Daniel Pipes says we should be worried that immigrants don’t share western values
- Nobel Prize in Literature Awarded to journalist Svetlana Alexievich
- Niall Ferguson leaving Harvard for Stanford
- Integration Of Cheerleaders Was Difficult To Achieve
- New-York Historical Society to Open Women’s History Center