One-fifth of Ming Dynasty Great Wall in Inner Mongolia gone
The vanished parts were 157.515 km long, said Tala, head of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regional Institute of Cultural and Historical Relics and Archaeology.
The statistics were based on newly-released survey results from the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regional Surveying and Mapping Bureau and the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Regional Institute of Aerial Remote Sensing, Surveying and Mapping, he said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black studies professor in the middle of exploding scandal at the University of North Carolina
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China