Earliest human home found in S. Africa
Small tools believed to have been used by homo habilis--one of several species of advanced primates that lived in south-ern Africa at that time--were unearthed by University of Toronto archeologist Michael Chazan and colleagues from the Hebrew Universityin Jerusalem and South Africa's McGregor Museum.
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences