Earliest human home found in S. Africa
Small tools believed to have been used by homo habilis--one of several species of advanced primates that lived in south-ern Africa at that time--were unearthed by University of Toronto archeologist Michael Chazan and colleagues from the Hebrew Universityin Jerusalem and South Africa's McGregor Museum.
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic