Argentina suspends Astiz release
The criminal appeals court ordered the release of Alfredo Astiz and 13 others after finding he had been held for more than two years without a conviction.
The former Naval captain, known as the"Blond Angel of Death", is accused of the disappearance of dozens of people.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?
- AHA won't be considering petition to boycott Israel, unless it's introduced at the Business Meeting