Argentine court releases officers
The men worked at the Naval Mechanics School, known as Esma, the largest clandestine detention centre in Buenos Aires during the"Dirty War".
The men should be freed because they have been in prison for more than two years without trial, the court said.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Churchill Museum director shares vision
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome