Argentine court releases officers
The men worked at the Naval Mechanics School, known as Esma, the largest clandestine detention centre in Buenos Aires during the"Dirty War".
The men should be freed because they have been in prison for more than two years without trial, the court said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Heirs Claim Bank Made Off with Nazi-Looted Art
- Stanley Kutler’s book on Nixon Watergate abuses has been turned into a show on the web
- China bans books by pro-Hong Kong historian who retired from Princeton
- George Mason's digital history program is 20 years old -- and celebrating