Argentine court releases officers
The men worked at the Naval Mechanics School, known as Esma, the largest clandestine detention centre in Buenos Aires during the"Dirty War".
The men should be freed because they have been in prison for more than two years without trial, the court said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis