Sons of Nazi concentration camp survivor meet for first timeBreaking News
Peter Beschorner, said he was overjoyed at meeting the half-brother he did not know he had.
Mr Beschorner, 67, was searching for information about his Jewish father, Hans, a former inmate at the Dachau Nazi concentration camp, who later fled to Britain.
He had no idea he had a brother, Klaus Mueller, 76, who was also doing the same.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond