Sons of Nazi concentration camp survivor meet for first timeBreaking News
Peter Beschorner, said he was overjoyed at meeting the half-brother he did not know he had.
Mr Beschorner, 67, was searching for information about his Jewish father, Hans, a former inmate at the Dachau Nazi concentration camp, who later fled to Britain.
He had no idea he had a brother, Klaus Mueller, 76, who was also doing the same.
comments powered by Disqus
- Alexandros K. Kyros shocked to encounter Armenian Genocide denials at Harvard event
- Historian Antony Beevor: ‘Violence and fear become a drug in wars’
- Historian David Potter corrects the Dutch prime minister
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut