Dictator's Fans Open Pinochet Museum in ChileBreaking News
Visitors to the four-room museum can see the general's uniform, sabers, books and knives — even his collection of toy soldiers.
Guided visits for groups of 12 will start on Monday and more than 150 people have registered to visit.
Pinochet's widow, Lucia Hiriart, said the inauguration shows that"little by little justice is being done" for her husband.
Pinochet museum divides Chileans
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport