Dictator's Fans Open Pinochet Museum in ChileBreaking News
Visitors to the four-room museum can see the general's uniform, sabers, books and knives — even his collection of toy soldiers.
Guided visits for groups of 12 will start on Monday and more than 150 people have registered to visit.
Pinochet's widow, Lucia Hiriart, said the inauguration shows that"little by little justice is being done" for her husband.
Pinochet museum divides Chileans
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"