Chinese city downsizes for UnescoBreaking News
Two exclusive hotels, a TV tower and a number of other buildings around the beautiful West Lake area will all be made shorter, the developer said.
The 40m yuan ($5.8m) project is to help the city become a Unesco World Heritage site, Chinese media reports.
But one of the hotels named said it was unaware of the plans.
comments powered by Disqus
- Norma Basch, pioneer in legal history, has died
- National History Day Helps 600,000 Kids Bring the Past to Life
- Finally some good news for history grads
- Historians issue statement in support of European migrants
- Conservative historian Arthur Herman slammed for saying Obama is highly submissive to Putin and other strong leaders