Brazil considers Indian land caseBreaking News
The court has been asked to rule on whether a reservation in the Amazonian state of Roraima can remain a single unbroken territory.
Indian leaders in Brazil say the case could set a crucial precedent for the protection of their ancestral lands.
But rice farmers say they could be forced to leave the area.
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch Robert Kennedy Push Gun Control In Same Town As Recent Mass Shooting
- October is LGBT History Month
- Textbook publisher apologizes for passage referring to slavery as immigration
- ISIS Destroys Triumphal Arches in Palmyra, Syria
- Finally some good news for history grads
- Historians issue statement in support of European migrants
- Intellectual historians to gather in October
- Yuri N. Afanasyev, Historian Who Repudiated Communism, Dies at 81