Day of Infamy: Pearl Harbor attack etched in Delco vet’s mind
“One kid saw my hat and said, ‘Look, a Pearl Harbor survivor.’ The other kid said, ‘I know where Pearl Harbor is. It’s a fishing village in Florida.’”
The 87-year-old Middletown resident generally shies away from the spotlight, but if he can help educate younger generations about World War II, he is willing to do so.
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences