Day of Infamy: Pearl Harbor attack etched in Delco vet’s mindBreaking News
“One kid saw my hat and said, ‘Look, a Pearl Harbor survivor.’ The other kid said, ‘I know where Pearl Harbor is. It’s a fishing village in Florida.’”
The 87-year-old Middletown resident generally shies away from the spotlight, but if he can help educate younger generations about World War II, he is willing to do so.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Some looted Idlib National Museum artifacts resurface, fate of others a mystery amidst ‘thriving black market trade’
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family