WWII Vet Dies Of Exposure In His Front Yard
Friends said that 86-year-old Ralph M. Knox was a living legend from WWII. His war experience was so amazing, a few years ago, he wrote a book about it.
He was a war hero, decorated with a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart. At the age of 20, he survived the death march, dropping from 175 pounds to 89. Until Tuesday, he was the youngest U.S. soldier still living who had made the death march.
comments powered by Disqus
- Economist disputes Nial Ferguson's claim that the Fed is to blame for the stock market’s volatility
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama