WWII Vet Dies Of Exposure In His Front Yard
Friends said that 86-year-old Ralph M. Knox was a living legend from WWII. His war experience was so amazing, a few years ago, he wrote a book about it.
He was a war hero, decorated with a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart. At the age of 20, he survived the death march, dropping from 175 pounds to 89. Until Tuesday, he was the youngest U.S. soldier still living who had made the death march.
comments powered by Disqus
- Archaeologists Take Wrong Turn, Find World’s Oldest Stone Tools
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project