History's greatest conspiracy theories
comments powered by Disqus
Bob W Smith - 11/21/2008
Is there a point to bringing all this up again? If you have something new to add, great; otherwise, old news.
Lou McDade - 11/20/2008
So, in the history of the skyscraper, never had one been brought down due to fire, however, on 9/11, three collapsed in the exact same manner due to fire? No, I'm not swallowing that one. Thanks, but no thanks.
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- Isis profits from destruction of antiquities by selling relics to dealers – and then blowing up the buildings they come from to conceal the evidence of looting
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- New documentary explores the legacy of the 5,000 Rosenwald schools set up by a Sears magnate and Booker T. Washington
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- Historian Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham wins National Humanities Medal
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power