Historian Steven Hoch loses provost job but is rewarded with $245 K salary as prof!Historians in the News
comments powered by Disqus
Charles Lee Geshekter - 10/21/2008
Steven Hoch's outrageous temper tantrums and belligerent outbursts resemble the notorious antics of pro football players at hot spot night c;ubs in the wee small hours.
Heads should roll at Washington State for allowing such a loose cannon to ever come on board as Provost, but of course that'll never happen.
In my view, WSU better keep a close eye on this hair-trigger, thin-skinned bloke........putting him back in the classroom means that, in the fullness of time, his volatility will resurface and we will be hearing all about him once again.
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- The Racial Politics of Nat Turner Tours
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller