Historian Steven Hoch loses provost job but is rewarded with $245 K salary as prof!Historians in the News
comments powered by Disqus
Charles Lee Geshekter - 10/21/2008
Steven Hoch's outrageous temper tantrums and belligerent outbursts resemble the notorious antics of pro football players at hot spot night c;ubs in the wee small hours.
Heads should roll at Washington State for allowing such a loose cannon to ever come on board as Provost, but of course that'll never happen.
In my view, WSU better keep a close eye on this hair-trigger, thin-skinned bloke........putting him back in the classroom means that, in the fullness of time, his volatility will resurface and we will be hearing all about him once again.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)