Historian Steven Hoch loses provost job but is rewarded with $245 K salary as prof!Historians in the News
comments powered by Disqus
Charles Lee Geshekter - 10/21/2008
Steven Hoch's outrageous temper tantrums and belligerent outbursts resemble the notorious antics of pro football players at hot spot night c;ubs in the wee small hours.
Heads should roll at Washington State for allowing such a loose cannon to ever come on board as Provost, but of course that'll never happen.
In my view, WSU better keep a close eye on this hair-trigger, thin-skinned bloke........putting him back in the classroom means that, in the fullness of time, his volatility will resurface and we will be hearing all about him once again.
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests