Historian Steven Hoch loses provost job but is rewarded with $245 K salary as prof!
comments powered by Disqus
Charles Lee Geshekter - 10/22/2008
Steven Hoch's outrageous temper tantrums and belligerent outbursts resemble the notorious antics of pro football players at hot spot night c;ubs in the wee small hours.
Heads should roll at Washington State for allowing such a loose cannon to ever come on board as Provost, but of course that'll never happen.
In my view, WSU better keep a close eye on this hair-trigger, thin-skinned bloke........putting him back in the classroom means that, in the fullness of time, his volatility will resurface and we will be hearing all about him once again.
- Harvard acquires Thoreau's notes on the death of Margaret Fuller
- It’s a national historic site, but hardly anybody visits the Idaho internment camp where thousands of Japanese Americans were incarcerated in WW II
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- HMS Victory: The mystery of Britain's worst naval disaster is finally solved - 271 years later
- A salute lost to history
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?