Ruins may be Viking hunting outpost in GreenlandBreaking News
According to Knut Espen Solberg, leader of ‘The Melting Arctic’ project mapping changes in the north, the remains uncovered in past weeks in west Greenland may also be new evidence that the climate was less chilly about 1,000 years ago than it is today.
“We found something that most likely was a dock, made of rocks, for big ships up to 20-30 metres (60-90 ft) long,” he said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments