66 Srebrenica victims exhumed in BosniaBreaking News
Murat Hurtic, the head of the forensic team, says the last bodies were taken out Friday. The team exhumed two complete and 64 incomplete skeletons.
An ID card found in the grave supports initial information that the bodies were of Muslim men from Srebrenica who were killed in the July 1995 massacre.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”