Ann Coulter: Bush One of 'Greatest Presidents' EverBreaking News
She adds: "It is unquestionable that Bush has made this country safe by keeping Islamic lunatics pinned down fighting our troops in Iraq.... Our servicemen must be baffled by the constant nay-saying coming from their own country....
"Monthly casualties in Iraq now come in slightly lower than a weekend with Anna Nicole Smith. According to a CNN report last week, for the entire month of May, there were only 19 troop deaths in Iraq. (Last year, five people on average were shot every day in Chicago.) With Iraqi deaths at an all-time low, Iraq is safer than Detroit -- although the Middle Eastern food is still better in Detroit."
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 6/18/2008
Check out PNAC to find out what they really want to do here and in the Middle East. Coulter is just a cheerleader for the new reich after all so that isn't a surprise.
Rhubarb Koznowski - 6/15/2008
Ann Coulter does not deserve the airtime she gets. I suppose she could trade on her looks, but her intellect is as lacking as is Sean Hannity. Fox Noise could do better if they hired a comedian. At least the laughs would be planned.
Stephen Kislock - 6/14/2008
Some see the forest, some hear the tree fall, while others see a place to be clear cut.
Is Editor & Publisher a Gobble's enterprise?
Is their a list of Bush's accomplishments, to qualify him as Great, Greatest, or Incompetent?
Without the Cheney/Bush desire to Atack Iraq, 911, would never of happened. A title for the Bush administration "A Sleep at the Helm of State".
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools