Ann Coulter: Bush One of 'Greatest Presidents' Ever
She adds: "It is unquestionable that Bush has made this country safe by keeping Islamic lunatics pinned down fighting our troops in Iraq.... Our servicemen must be baffled by the constant nay-saying coming from their own country....
"Monthly casualties in Iraq now come in slightly lower than a weekend with Anna Nicole Smith. According to a CNN report last week, for the entire month of May, there were only 19 troop deaths in Iraq. (Last year, five people on average were shot every day in Chicago.) With Iraqi deaths at an all-time low, Iraq is safer than Detroit -- although the Middle Eastern food is still better in Detroit."
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 6/18/2008
Check out PNAC to find out what they really want to do here and in the Middle East. Coulter is just a cheerleader for the new reich after all so that isn't a surprise.
Rhubarb Koznowski - 6/16/2008
Ann Coulter does not deserve the airtime she gets. I suppose she could trade on her looks, but her intellect is as lacking as is Sean Hannity. Fox Noise could do better if they hired a comedian. At least the laughs would be planned.
Stephen Kislock - 6/14/2008
Some see the forest, some hear the tree fall, while others see a place to be clear cut.
Is Editor & Publisher a Gobble's enterprise?
Is their a list of Bush's accomplishments, to qualify him as Great, Greatest, or Incompetent?
Without the Cheney/Bush desire to Atack Iraq, 911, would never of happened. A title for the Bush administration "A Sleep at the Helm of State".
- Revised AP U.S. History Standards Will Emphasize American Exceptionalism
- In a county that tried to amend U.S. history course, a lesson in politics
- Overhauling La Guardia, an Airport With a Historical Name but a Tarnished Image
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success