Germany cracks down on neo-Nazi groupsBreaking News
Interior Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said the groups outlawed were the Collegium Humanum and the Association for the Rehabilitation of Those Persecuted for Questioning the Holocaust (VRBHV)”.
Based in Germany’s most populous state of North Rhine-Westphalia, the neo-Nazi groups are “collecting pools for organised Holocaust deniers”, the ministry said in a statement.
“The groups’ activities consist of publishing anti-Semitic propaganda and glorifying the National Socialists’ (Nazis’) brutal dictatorship.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 5/9/2008
We often hear about the 5-6 million Jews murdered by the Germans. We almost never hear of the 9-10 million of the others singled out for torture and slaughter. Even by the Jews themselves. You know? Like the Romany (Gypsies), homosexuals, artists,misogenecists,communists/socialists and I don't know the others. The patch colors/shapes; Yellow mogen David(Jews),triangles (pink,lavender,green, and brown),red star (socialist/communist).
Considering how often these others were and are ignored how can the German gov't fault the neo-Nazi groups from carrying it one step further? No mention in the article of the German gov't itself recognizes these others that were murdered too. You must have a full accounting or they too will be forgotten. Remember all of them together.
Here in the USA many Christian groups want to keep those like homosexuals as sub-human or untermensch. No mention that the Nazis did that too before they started the extermination camps once the war started. Lest we forget.
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit