Germany cracks down on neo-Nazi groupsBreaking News
Interior Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said the groups outlawed were the Collegium Humanum and the Association for the Rehabilitation of Those Persecuted for Questioning the Holocaust (VRBHV)”.
Based in Germany’s most populous state of North Rhine-Westphalia, the neo-Nazi groups are “collecting pools for organised Holocaust deniers”, the ministry said in a statement.
“The groups’ activities consist of publishing anti-Semitic propaganda and glorifying the National Socialists’ (Nazis’) brutal dictatorship.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 5/9/2008
We often hear about the 5-6 million Jews murdered by the Germans. We almost never hear of the 9-10 million of the others singled out for torture and slaughter. Even by the Jews themselves. You know? Like the Romany (Gypsies), homosexuals, artists,misogenecists,communists/socialists and I don't know the others. The patch colors/shapes; Yellow mogen David(Jews),triangles (pink,lavender,green, and brown),red star (socialist/communist).
Considering how often these others were and are ignored how can the German gov't fault the neo-Nazi groups from carrying it one step further? No mention in the article of the German gov't itself recognizes these others that were murdered too. You must have a full accounting or they too will be forgotten. Remember all of them together.
Here in the USA many Christian groups want to keep those like homosexuals as sub-human or untermensch. No mention that the Nazis did that too before they started the extermination camps once the war started. Lest we forget.
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed
- Female World War II Pilots Can Now Have Their Ashes at Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Signs Bill Removing ‘Negro,’ ‘Oriental’ from Federal Laws
- ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, Iraq
- Geographical names with “Jim Crow” are history in this state
- Timothy Garton Ash Puts Forth a Free-Speech Manifesto
- Iowa historian makes independent bid for US Senate
- British feminist historian declines prestigious Israeli award following BDS pressure
- Robert W. Gutman, Biographer of Wagner and Mozart, Dies at 90
- Greg O’Malley’s go-to slave trade database will soon show more than the path the ships took from Africa to the New World