Worker Battles Employer Over Confederate Flag (FL)
The flag is attached to Bobby Tillett's pickup truck, which he drives to work every day. Because his employer has banned the flag from his parking lot, Tillett is forced to park far from his job.
"If I take it down, that means you know the politically correct people would have won, and that's wrong," Bobby Tillett said. "If you believe in something that strong (you) should have no problem whatsoever to fly it."
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 5/9/2008
The CSA flag represents those who wish to disestablish the union. Why can his boss tell him what he can have on his truck? Just as any who would want to have a pro-drug sticker or anything else. After all it isn't the boss's business is it? It must be free for all, not free for some ,or it doesn't work.
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial