Will Smith Says He Was Misunderstood (Re: Hitler)
comments powered by Disqus
Irene Solnik - 1/2/2008
Give it a break! I know exactly what it meant and it was not anti-Semitic.
Jonathan Dresner - 1/1/2008
Two points: First, the JDL is one of the most radical, close-minded and dangerous groups purporting to represent the interests of Jews in America, and I'm largely of the opinion that anything they support is a bad idea. Second, Mr. Smith's commentary is entirely correct, and an essential point which underlies historians attempts to understand the worldview and actions of people of the past.
Now I'll get to quote Will Smith in my lectures: wonder if my students will think that's cool or not?
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign