Islamists Destroy Buddhist StatueBreaking News
comments powered by Disqus
Tim Matthewson - 11/18/2007
With great regularity, religious groups in the US try to destroy the influence and landmarks and places of worship of their rivals. In face, it happens on a global scale; take a look at the conflicts between Christians and Muslims, Christians and Jews, Protestants and Christians. Indeed there is nothing new about this kind of behavior.
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?